Have Us Develop Your Marketing Plan!
A Marketing Strategy Plan lies at the center of all marketing, sales, product management and communication activities. It sets the course and outlines a process that allows businesses to concentrate their resources on the best opportunities to achieve a competitive advantage in the marketplace. A defined Marketing Strategy is extremely important when resources are limited!
We have created a Marketing Strategy Consulting package designed specifically for small and mid-sized businesses that provides a solid, usable marketing strategy filled with a range of marketing options for the growth of your business.
Marketing Plan Consulting Package
The Marketing Services Consulting Package includes:
Pre-meeting Questionnaire: A list of questions provided prior to the strategy session to facilitate gathering project data and accelerate the thought process.
Strategy Session: A 1-2 hour video call or in-person meeting to discuss previous marketing tactics used, explore your business goals and brainstorm new opportunities. This meeting allows for the transfer of your business specifics to our Consultant.
Analysis & Strategy Development: Our marketing strategy specialists review the session information, perform additional research, develop your marketing strategy document and provide recommendations for a tactical marketing plan.
Customized Marketing Strategy Document: We present a final document for your review, and for your company to use as a tool moving forward.
Discovery: During the discovery process, we examine the following:
- Business goals
- Company history
- Product / service descriptions
- Customer buying profiles & process
- Previous market research
- Existing marketing collateral & tactics
- Previous press releases
- Key service benefits and differentiators
- Positioning & key messaging
- Key competitors – strengths & weaknesses, similarities & differences
- Associations, partnerships, endorsements, awards, certifications
In Creation Of Strategy, We Address The Following:
- Define features and benefits
- Identify & size target markets
- Analyze the competition
- Assess distribution channels
- Examine the buying process
- Create positioning and messaging
- Identify awareness marketing opportunities
- Identify offline marketing opportunities
- Identify online marketing opportunities
- Recommend marketing activities for a tactical marketing plan
- Document findings in an easy-to-use document
The typical marketing strategy development process is 3-4 weeks, with a strong dependency on client availability during the discovery process and client delivery of required materials and information.
Get started today and you’ll soon have a solid, defined marketing strategy based on your business needs, filled with practical, actionable opportunities to accelerate your growth!
Click Here To Start Today Only $1995
Already know what you want to implement? We offer some of the best online marketing tools and services, click here to learn more.