Donna is an HSR Certified Professional Home Stager and Redesigner. She is also a Graduate of The Staging Diva® Home Staging Business Training Program, created by internationally known home staging expert Debra Gould of Six Elements Inc. She has studied Interior Space Planning at the Parsons School of Design in New York City and has her MBA from Fordham University. Donna is a member of the Real Estate Staging Association and the Hamptons and North Fork Realtors® Association.
A self-described residential real estate junkie and HGTV addict, Donna will help you to maximize the profit from a house or apartment, whether for rent or for sale. Donna is always investigating the latest interior design and real estate trends from her home in New York City and her Hamptons retreat. Donna also spends her free time enjoying all that these places have to offer: theater, movies, museums, dining, hiking, biking and the beaches.
What differentiates Designed to Appeal from most other home staging companies:
● We do only home staging and interior redesign
● We do this full time
● We are not real estate agents, trainers, property managers, nor a furniture renter
● We are reliable, thorough and detail-oriented
● We understand the financial and emotional aspects of selling a home
● We adhere to a strict “Code of Ethics”
● We will market your property in social media, our website and our monthly newsletter
Donna’s 25+ years of “corporate world” experience will bring you a certain level of comfort that we have:
● A high level of professionalism
● The ability to manage a project to get it done on time and within budget